Emil Halvorsen Nygaard
- Født: 25 Feb 1864, Torgerud, Flisa, Aasnes, Hedmark 415
- Døpt: 1864, Åsnes, Hedmark
- Ekteskap: Olina Olsdatter den 15 Feb 1890 i Minneapolis, Minnesota , U.S.A
- Død: 12 Jun 1955, Minneapolis, Minnesota , U.S.A 91 år gammel
Hendelser i hans liv:
• Residence, 1865, Anfløtmoen (Torgerud) Og Grønland , Aasnes, Hedmark.
• Nekrolog. 417 Funeral services for Emil Newgaard, 91, a former resident of Tappen Coulee, who died June 12, 1955 at Minneapolis were held Wednesday at the Zion Lutheran church here. The Rev. E. E. Olson officiated and burial was in church cemetery. Born at Aasnes, Solar, Norway February 25, 1864,he came to the United State in 1885 and settled in Minneapolis. He married Miss Lena Mattison Nyen, also of Aasnes, May 15, 1890. The couple moved to Blair in 1920 and lived on a farm in Tappen Coulee where Mrs. Newgaard died in 1941. Newgard moved back to Minneapolis in 1944. Survivors are two daughters, Mrs. Effie Berndt and Mrs. C.M. Melander, Minneapolis; two sons, Albert and Helmer, Minneapolis; three brothers, Albert, Julius and Haakon in Norway; one sister, Mrs. Gena Bakken, Helena, Montana; and 11 grandchildren. A son, Harry, and a daughter, Selma, are dead.
Emil giftet seg med Olina Olsdatter den 15 Feb 1890 i Minneapolis, Minnesota , U.S.A. (Olina Olsdatter ble født den 10 Mai 1866 i Åsnes, Hedmark og døde den 21 Sep 1941 i Templau, Preston, Wi.)